- Breakfast: doors will open both days at 7:45 to allow you to enjoy a networking breakfast with attendees and speakers. Sessions will start from 8:45
- Conferences: from 8:45 to 18:30 divided into 6 tracks rooms including main stage. Overall agenda is on www.parisfintechforum.com/Agenda. Detailed agenda will be available by 15/01
- Exhibition Hall: will be open full time from 7:45 to 18:30 both days. 22 exhibitors and 100 fintechs from all over the world (50 different each day) will be present.
- For all attendees in exhibition hall to allow networking
- Breaks: 2 breaks of 40 minutes each day with coffee, tea, softs and different types of bakery + all day softs drinks
- Free lunch and champagne: from 12:40 to 14:15 each day (conferences start at 14:20)
- OFF party for all Forum attendees: 26/01 from 19:30, information will be given during the Forum
- On invitation:
- Speakers dinner (only for speakers): 24/01 from 18:30 in center of paris. You will receive an invitation
- Paris Fintech Night: gala party of Paris Fintech Forum. Some participants will be invited (450 places). Have a look to your emails until last moment. More infos on www.parisfintechnight.com
Networking & Apps
An application facilitating networking between attendees will be available from 18/01. Look for your emails.
Security, Video, Concierge Service, ...
- Access & Security:
- only registered persons will be allowed to access the event. No exceptions will be made for security reasons
- the ticket you received following your registration will be re-sent 48h before the forum. It will be asked WITH an identity card including a photo and with the same name
- we will give you a NFC badge which will be asked each time you enter in the place. Thank you to present your identity card each time asked
- If you loose your ticket or NFC badge you will have a helpdesk to find a solution
- Confirmation of your tickets: If you booked a ticket but did not send the payment (wiretransfer), please do it asap. Any ticket not paid before the event won't be valid
- Video: thank you to note that the whole event will be filmed. By participating to it, you accpet we use images for communication purposes (see general conditions on our website)
- Concierge service: your ticket includes a concierge service operated by John Paul to assist you for transport and accommodation matters