1. GENERAL INFORMATION
What is the Paris Fintech Forum?
The Paris Fintech Forum (PFF) is the most exclusive European annual event on digital finance & Fintech, organized by Altéir Event. In 2019, for the 4th edition, more than 2700 international participants from 75 countries, 280+ speakers, and 180+ Fintechs gathered to discuss the latest trends and topics in the sector. This event grew to become the Davos of digital finance & Fintech. In 2020, the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum will be held in Paris on January 28th and 29th.
Where will the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum be held?
PFF 2020 will take place in Paris, France, on January 28th and 29th, 2020 at Palais Brongniart. This former stock exchange building, classified as a Historical Monument, is located in "Vivienne" district, between the place de la Concorde and the Louvre Museum.
The Palais Brongniart is located at: 16 Place de la Bourse, 75002 Paris, France (see on Google maps)
When is the 5th Paris Fintech Forum?
- PFF 2020 will be held on January 29th and 28th, 2020.
- Opening hours: from 07.30 am until 07.00 pm.
- Sessions are held throughout the day from 08.30 am until 06.15 pm (schedules may be modified).
Who attends Paris Fintech Forum?
Paris Fintech Forum is an exclusive event for all actor in the financial industry, bank, insurance, regulator and Fintechs. In 2019, 82% of attendees were CEOs / C-level or directors. Moreover, around 50% of participants came from abroad (75 countries represented). Finally, speakers are exclusively international CEOs and thought leaders from various sectors such as banking, insurance, finance, Venture Capitals (VCs), Fintech, regulators and institutions.
What is the format of the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum?
The forum includes session and workshop rooms as well as exhibition and networking spaces.
- No keynote at the Paris Fintech Forum, we prefer dynamic conversations between speakers during panels and interviews
- Most of the time, our panels gather directors of financial institutions, regulators, VCs and CEOs of Fintech from all around the world.
- 60 CEOs of Fintech will present their companies during a 5 minutes pitch on 28/01 in front of international VCs jury members in a dedicated room
Moreover, 4 side events are organized:
- Speaker Dinner: reserved to the forum speakers and main partners, on January 27.
- Gala Dinner: by invitation only and for Diamond tickets owners, on January 28.
- Women in Finance Lunch: a lunch dedicated to the situtation of women in finance, on January 29.
- Paris Fintech Night: open to all forum attendees, on January 29.
Is there a program available for the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum?
Yes, the program will be available in January on our website.
Is the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum dedicated to the French market?
No, the Paris Fintech Forum targets the international market and tackles global sector topics. In addition, the organizers of the forum are always looking to bring a majority of international speakers on stage.
What is the 4th Paris Fintech Forum preferred language?
All sessions at the Paris Fintech Forum are held in English only. Simultaneous translation in French is available in most rooms through headsets.
When can I register to attend Paris Fintech Forum 2020?
Registration will be open in September 2019. The platform can be closed at any time once the event is sold-out. Last year, 75% of the tickets were purchased by December 31st, so we strongly advise you not to do a last-minute registration.
Find more information by September 2019.
3. GET INVOLVED (be a speaker, a sponsor or a partner)
I am interested in partnership opportunities and/or get a booth
Please fill out this form to be contacted by our team and get more information.
NB: we do not give the opportunity to pay to be on stage, our speakers are exclusively selected for the content they can share with the audience and this is not included in any sponsorship package. Please find bellow the procedure to become a speaker.
I am interested in institutional or media partnership opportunities
You are an association, an international hub dedicated to finance or Fintech, a powerful media on the financial industry and you are willing to become one of the partners of the event. Please fill out this form to be contacted by our team.
I am interested to be a speaker, can I apply?
Our panels are almost exclusively dedicated to CEOs and directors of banks, insurance, regulators and Fintech. If you are would like to join us, please complete in this speakership request form. Please precise at the top of the form if you are a Fintech.
NB: Every year we receive more than 1000 speakership requests, thank you in advance for your patience as it takes us time to deal with every application.
I am a Fintech CEO and interested to be on stage, can I apply?
Please fill out this form before the 20/10/19 if you want to apply to be on stage.
What happens after I apply to speak?
Once the form is filled, it will be assessed by our team who will respond to successful applicants during the month december.
I am interested in a media accreditations, who should I contact?
You can ask for your Media Accreditation from December 2019.
4. SESSION ROOMS
What are the different types of sessions at Paris Fintech Forum?
Different types of sessions are offered during the 5th edition such as panel discussions, pitching & showcasing, lectures, interviews, workshops, and round tables. We do not have keynotes.
What are the global topics discussed during the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum?
During panels and debates, the main actors of the market will express themselves on selected themes dedicated to ongoing revolutions in the financial and Fintech industry.
All key topics will be addressed, among them a few examples:
- Regulation & Regtech
- Data is everywhere
- Blockchain and crypto assets
- Cybersecurity & fraud
- Banks, tech giants & Fintech
- Finance as a platform
- The rise of tech in Fintech
- Fintech and finance coopetition
What are the sessions timing?
- 08.30am – 10.40am
- 11.20am – 12.40pm
- 02.20pm – 04.00pm
- 04.40pm – 06.15pm
Please note that timing may differ among sessions.
What are the different rooms capacities?
- Grand Auditorium: 700 seats
- Paris stage: 210 seats
- Track Room A: 200 seats.
- Track Room B: 100 seats.
- Track Room C: 60 seats.
- Track Room D: 105 seats.
Can I access all the session rooms with my regular ticket?
Yes, the purchased ticket gives you access to all the session rooms. Please note that seats are subject to availability.
Is there a program available for the 5th edition of the Paris Fintech Forum?
The program will be available and released on January 15th. An indicative program will be available on our website by the end of December, and we'll disclose our speaker on a day to day basis from mid October and onward.
Will all the announced speakers attend the forum?
The speakers announced on our website are confirmed, in writing, to attend the forum, unless a speaker has a “force majeure” preventing him/her from attending. During last editions, very few speakers canceled last minute.
The Exhibition Area
The exhibition area is divided between two levels in 3 halls and gathers over 140 stands. Exhibitors range from Fintechs to Corporations.
This area is accessible from 07:30am to 07:00pm on both event days.
How many Networking areas are there?
- 5 innovation & business lounges on level 2 handled by our partners.
- These lounges are animated by our partners who themselves organize meetups, presentation corners and 1to1 business meetings prepared prior to the event (you might get invited in one of our emails).
- Sometimes the access to these lounges might be limited on invitation only, but most of the time you will get the opportunity to visit them and share a moment with our partners.
- 2 lounges open to all attendees on level 2
- Brella Lounge, dedicated to 1to1 meetings organized with the help of our networking application Brella.
- The Espresso Lounge.
- 1 speaker lounge next to the Grand Auditorium, exclusively reserved for speakers (special access) organized in partnership with Mastercard.
- 1 media lounge exclusively reserved to attendees with media accreditation and their support staff. This lounge will be managed in partnership with a renown PR agency.
Is there a Networking Application?
Yes, a dedicated networking application will be available for download 10 to 15 days prior to the event date.
An invitation email to download the app. will be sent to fully registered and confirmed attendees.
Can I organize meetings at the event venue?
10 to 15 days prior to the event you will be able to download 2 applications (read the FAQ dedicated to the applications)
- ConnexMe app we offer you the opportunity to contact each participant via an internal mailbox. You can select the participants according to multiple criteria such as Fintech, banks, VCs, media, … This app will also embed the full updated agenda of the event.
- Networking application Brella will help you to organize meetings and to find a place directly with the app. These meeting points are easy to find within the Brella Lounge.
Can the Paris Fintech Forum organizers help me organize and set-up meetings?
No, as event organizers we do not provide this service.
6. EVENING AND NETWORKING EVENTS
Are there side evening events or parties?
Yes, the Paris Fintech Forum organizes 3 parties on January 27, 28, and 29.
The party on January 29 is the only one open for all forum attendees.
More on our evening events below:
- January 27: Speakers Dinner
- Exclusively reserved to all the speakers taking part in the Paris Fintech Forum (by invitation only)
- Starting at 07.00pm at a marvelous venue in the heart of Paris
- If concerned, you will receive an invitation by email, as a speaker you are automatically invited but you must confirm your participation.
- Dress code: Casual
- January 28: Gala Dinner
- An event by invitation only and limited to 500 guests
NB: owner of “Diamonds” tickets (100 maximum) are guaranteed to receive an invitation.
- Starting at 07.15pm
- If concerned, you will receive an invitation by email and a special tag (G) will be added on your badge
- Dress code: Smart or Smart-Casual
- An event by invitation only and limited to 500 guests
- January 29: Paris Fintech Night
- An event open to all attendees
- Tickets to attend this party are delivered upon arrival on the forum
- Starting at 07.30pm at a venue near the Palais Brongniart. This is an “all night long” party!
- No Dress code
Are food and beverage provided?
Yes, a catering area is accessible for all attendees in the Exhibition Hall. Breakfast, lunch (with champagne), and coffee breaks will be available daily.
What are the opening hours and access conditions to the catering area?
- Breakfasts: For all attendees: from 07.30AM to 08.30AM every day in the exhibition hall within the exhibition area in order to encourage networking.
- Lunches: 12.40PM to 02.20PM
- For all attendees: every day in the exhibition hall and partners’ lounges. The cocktail lunch and champagne are served to every participants and speakers to exchange and network within the exhibition area.
- By invitation only: lunch organized by our partners at selected restaurants. A registration email will be sent to you, if you are invited to join this event.
- Every day from 10.40AM to 11.20AM and 04.00PM to 04.40PM every day at the exhibition hall and partners’ lounges.
- A coffee area serving coffee, tea, and soft beverages is available all day long throughout the event days for all attendees.
- Espresso’s coffees will be served all day long in the Networking Lounge “Espresso Lounge”.
I AM A SPEAKER
“How can I get a list of media?”
Journalists tend to ask for media accreditation very close to the date of the event. We won’t be able to share a significant list of registered media before January 20th. You could ask for it to our PR agency.
You could also contact accredited media by yourself via the networking applications available 10 days prior to the event.
“Where can I meet media during the event?”
Media get access to a Media Lounge during the event to organize their meetings. If you desire to meet someone in particular or answer a meeting proposal you could contact our media lounge team.
“Can I get the list of Media who attended the event last year”
You can find the list of 2019 Media at Paris Fintech Forum here.
I AM A MEDIA
“I am a media, how can I register/get an accreditation?”
You can ask for your accreditation directly on our website by filling out this form. We will only grant 100 Media Accreditations and every request will be studied by our partner. In advance, we're sorry if your request is not granted.
Be careful: don't ask for your accreditation at the last minute.
“As a media, can we film the event?”
You can film the entire event, except conferences and workshop rooms. You will get access to a dedicated Media Lounge where you could also organize meetings and interviews.
Please be discreet during the event in order not to disturb our participants with your material and/or set up.
“Where can I meet speakers during the event?”
The best place to organize meetings will be the Media Lounge where speakers could come if accompanied by a media.
Our partner's team will be available in the Media Lounge and will manage this lounge.
9. PARIS FINANCE WEEK
What is the Paris Finance Week?
Alteir Event, the creator of Paris Fintech Forum, launched a new initiative in cooperation with Paris Region Entreprise, Paris Europlace and Finance Innovation, the Paris Finance Week. it will be an entire week fully dedicated to the themes of finance and Fintech around Paris Fintech Forum dates, just before or just after. Other events will be organized around the Paris Fintech Forum by French and European ecosystem stakeholders. These events can be conferences, lunches, dinners, meetups or any other networking events.
In order not to disturb your participation to the PFF19, none of those event will occur during the Paris Fintech Forum.
When will this take place?
The Paris Finance Week will take place from January 26th to February 1st, 2019.
Where can I find all the information?
You can find all the information about this initiative on the dedicated website www.parisfinanceweek.com
How to organize a partner event for the Paris Finance Week?
If you want to participate to the Paris Finance Week you can apply directly via the website or contact us at email@example.com.
ConnexMe, our networking app:
To discover who is attending the event, exchange messages and browse the program. You are registered by default on ConnexMe with the email used to register you as a participant. You will be able to use the apps 2 weeks before the event, all info will be sent to you via email in due time.
Use ConnexMe to:
- Browse the guest list & send private messages,
- View agenda & practical information via shortcut to our website,
- Edit your profile info AND add your picture.
Brella, our meeting app:
To find people who match your criteria, ask and plan meeting, book meeting spot onsite.
Use Brella to:
- Define who you are and who you are looking for,
- Find interesting people to meet (Brella algorithm),
- Propose meeting slots and book meeting spots onsite.
We'll send you the download and login info 2 to 3 weeks before the event.
11. TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION
Do you provide discount on hotel rates in Paris?
Yes, we do offer, exclusively to our attendees, from 20% and up to 50% discount on rooms at our partnering hotels. You will receive all the information about our partner hotels with your ticket.
How long should I stay in Paris?
To enjoy the several side events and evenings happening around the Paris Fintech Forum, we recommend you stay from January 26th until February 1st, 2019. The forum will start on January 29 early morning and you definitely don’t want to miss our closing party on the 30th. In addition to that, some French and European financial ecosystem actors organize related events during this Paris Finance Week, find more on www.parisfinanceweek.com
Do you have discounts on airline and/or train tickets?
No, we do not provide any discount on transportation.
How do I get to the venue?
The Palais Brongniart is located at: 16, Place de la Bourse, 75002 Paris, France.
By car: there is an available parking space near the venue.
We strongly recommend you to take the public transportations.
- By subway (metro): line 3 “Bourse” stop or line 8 and 9 “Grands Boulevards” stop.
- By bus: lines 20, 39, 48, 67, 74, 85 “Bourse” stop.
How long does it take to come from the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport to the venue?
By car: an hour and a half between 07.00AM and 09.30AM or 05.00PM and 07.30PM.
By subway or bus: almost an hour.
I need a visa to attend. Can you help me?
No, we do not provide any assistance in this regard. We can only provide you with invitation letters once you have purchased your ticket. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. VENUE ACCESS & SECURITY
What do I need to access the venue?
Only registered and confirmed attendees, attendees who have settled their registration fees, will be allowed to access the venue. No exceptions will be made for security reasons, even if your payment is in progress. Only fully paid tickets will be accepted.
We recommend you to print and bring your ticket to ensure your ease of access to the venue.
The ticket is mandatory to access the event, as well as a corresponding personal ID. You won’t be able to access the event without a valid ID to present, even if you did purchase a ticket.
Our security agents reserve the right to control personal ID at the entrance and/or exit doors of the venue. Tickets are nominative and non-transferable.
How and where can I get my ticket?
Please go to the registration area to pick-up your ticket, make sure you have your valid personal ID. In order to facilitate the arrival of all participants, please print your ticket before the event.
If you wish to attend the first sessions, we advise you to come early to avoid long waiting time, a breakfast will be offered between 7:30AM and 8:30AM.
There will be dedicated desks for each available category (media, speaker, Fintech, Diamond,...) to facilitate the registration process.
I only participate for one day; can I transfer my ticket to a colleague?
No, tickets are nominatives and cannot be transferred and cannot be modified. Entrance is allowed with the ticket and its corresponding personal ID.
NB: "General Admission" and "Diamond" tickets are transferable under conditions and until specific dates (see details here). Tickets are still valid for only one person.
13. DATA SHARING POLICY - ATTENDEE LIST COMMUNICATION
I would like to have the participant’s list; can you share it?
No, we do not share our attendees’ personal data. You can read our full data policy here.
I would like to have the media list; can you share it?
The media list cannot be shared prior to the event as media confirmation always comes in last minute.
To get an idea about the event media coverage, you can check the 2019 media list here.
14. CONSENT TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS BROADCASTING
Consent to be Photographed.
As a registered attendee, you hereby authorize Altéir Event and its official photographers/videographers to photograph you within the context of the 4th Paris Fintech Forum for potential use on the website, marketing materials, social media accounts and in the press until 36 months after the event. You can read our terms and conditions here.
Will the event be filmed and broadcasted?
Yes, the event will be filmed and broadcasted. This includes the exhibition area.
Where can I find the event photos?
As of mid-February, the event photos will be published on our website for public access. Click here to see Paris Fintech Forum 2019’s photos.
Where can I watch the event videos of 2019 edition ?
Videos will be available one by one throughout the year from mid-March until September 2019 with free access on our website. A paid access to the streaming platform will give you the opportunity to watch all videos form all sessions from mid-March 2019. You will receive a dedicated email for this matter.
NB: Diamonds tickets owner will have free access to the streaming platform.
15. CONCIERGE SERVICES
We provide a concierge service to all the attendees. Our French VIP concierge service provider, John Paul, will assist you for your transport and accommodation and any other question that you may have, related to your stay at the Paris Fintech Forum. This service will be available from November 2018 until 31 January 2019 24/7.