Call for speakers for the 2019 edition is now closed
We received 800+ Fintech demands to join us on stage. We'll disclose our selection in December.
If you want to be sure to get a chance to be on stage for the 2020 edition, please click here to fill the 2020 call for speaker form and.... be patient!
Rules and key dates
- You can apply maximum until October 20th 2018 October 31st 2018 (exceptionally extended due to international demand)
- Until that date you will be able if necessary to edit your submission by the URL you will receive via email after each file modification,
- For logistic reasons we could eventually limit the application to 1000 companies, which is the number of demands we had in 2018. We can close the application period anytime if we reach that limit.
- Applications must be filled out in English, and if you are selected to be on stage your speakership will be in English as the event is in english only on all stages,
- The information you provide is confidential and not shared with anyone without your explicit consent,
- The organizer of the Paris Forum Fintech remains sole master of the selection criteria, it is in no case a contest or a draw but a subjective choice based on the information that you will provide,
- Among the criteria for selection may be noted: application date (the sooner the better), market innovation, technological innovation, level of maturity in its sector / market, potential disruption, funds raised, international presence, …
- By submitting your application you agree, if selected, that your CEO will make himself available to be on the stage of Paris Fintech Forum,
- If at the end of the selection process we offer you a free booth and you accept it, you commit to have someone of your team on site to animate this stand (he will have to get a ticket at a 50% discounted rate on public price). Of course you won't have to accept that booth offer to join us on stage, so there are strictly no mandatory costs attached to this selection process,
- We will announce the results of our selection between the 1st and 30th of November 2018 by email to the contact person in charge in your company . You will then have 1 week to :
- Confirm your actual participation on stage to Paris Fintech Forum 2019,
- Send us the communication elements needed to publish your dedicated page in the 2019 edition or our Alteir Fintech Selection Book. In particular (non exhaustive list) : your logo and CEO's picture in HD format, your fintech description in less than 1000 caracters. You will receive a specific form to fill.
- Accept or reject the proposal for a free booth you would potentially receive from us with your selection confirmation (limited avaibility)