The most exclusive European event
on digital finance at fintech time
January 29 & 30 (Tuesday & Wednesday), 2019 from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Breakfasts (7:30am - 8:30am) & Lunches (12:40pm -2:20pm) served to all attendees both days,
- Conferences: 8:30am to 6:30pm
- Breaks: 10:40am - 11:20am & 4:00pm - 4:40pm
- Exhibition: 7:30am to 7:00pm
- Full 2019 edition program is online here
Paris Finance Week
Alteir Event (Paris Fintech Forum founder and owner) organized in partnership with Paris Region Entreprises, Paris Europlace and Finance Innovation the first edition of the Paris Finance Week from january 26 to February the 1st 2019. Many events on finance and fintech were organized that week in Paris: hackaton on AI in Finance, networking lunches and breakfats, thematic conferences, business tours, investors meeting, foreign delegations cocktails and meetup, ... More information on www.parisfinanceweek.com.
Palais Brongniart, former French Stock Market exchange, in the very center of Paris
16, Place de la Bourse 75002 Paris (more info on this exclusive venue here)
– Session stages –
The “Grand Auditorium” is one of the most beautiful amphitheaters in Paris and can host over 700 participants. This stage exclusively welcomed CEOs of key players in the banking, insurance, telecommunications, regulation, VCs & major world fintechs sectors for a series of interviews and panels held and led by Laurent Nizri, CEO & founder of the Paris Fintech Forum, and international journalists.
The Hall of Honor, a typical old Paris setting room with a capacity of 210 seats, welcomed CEOs from all over the world for high level thematic tracks like AI in Finance, the power of Data, Cybersecurity issues at Fintech time, ... Those sessions were led by international finance industry thought leaders.
Two other stages welcoming a total of 300 participants to enjoy round tables and lectures on significants topics such as regulation in Europe, Blockchain, alternative lending, insurtech, payment, wealth management in the digital finance era, ...and our famous and powerful pitch stage track with over 60 pitches of Fintechs by their CEOs.
Two rooms dedicated to thematic workshops & conferences with our partners Wirecard, Linklaters, Finance Innovation, Crédit Agricole, MasterCard and Deloitte.
– Exhibition & Networking –
On the first floor, the prestigious Nave and common areas are allocated to our partners and the Fintech stands:
• 120+ Fintechs have dedicated pods (50 different fintech each day).
• 45+ partners from banks, insurances, hubs, institutions, and solution providers were present both days.
• 2 networking lounges linked to networking applications to foster meetings and engagement,
• 5 Innovation & Networking spaces led by our partners BNP Paribas, Visa, Allianz, Orange, Google Cloud and HSBC to discover, learn and do business through meetups and Fintech/corporate dedicated 1to1 sessions,
• 1 exclusive media lounge managed by Rumeur Publique agency to maximize interactions between the industry leaders and media,
• Catering including breakfast, champagne lunch & coffee breaks offered each day to all participants in the exhibition hall.
• Many side events organized with our partners such as VIP lunches by MasterCard (the 29/01) or Orange (the 30/01), the Women in Finance lunch (30/01), private cocktails, etc...
• Jan 28 - Speakers’ Dinner: reserved for our speakers and main partners to celebrate the PFF19 opening.
• Jan 29 - the Gala Dinner: an exclusive champagne & networking dinner at the high class Intercontinental Opera Lounge (invitation only).
• Jan 30 - Paris Fintech Night: a glamorous evening at the heart of Paris open to all attendees.
More than 280 speakers on 4 main stages for 2 days joined us for 2019 edition. Among them 150+ Fintech's CEO.
No keynotes, only panels and fintech pitches!
Our 2019 Fintech Selection
Until end of October 2018 a fintech selection process was ongoing on our website. We received more than 800 applications from 60+ countries!
Call for speakers is now over, If you want to try to be part of the following 2020 Edition program, you can fill the form here.